- Contact Us
- Reservation Form
- Things To Do
|Summer||May 30 - Sept. 6||$250.00|
|Winter Holidays||Nov. 15 - Jan. 5||$300.00|
|Spring Break||March 1 - April 4||$300.00|
|Hunting||Sept 6 to Nov 14||$250.00|
|Jan & Feb||Jan 6 to Feb 29||$250.00|
|Off Peak||All Other Dates||$250.00|
Call or Email Today to Reserve Your Home Away From Home. For reservations, click here.
The full reservation payment (rental fee, lodging tax, and damage deposit) is due with the return of the signed lease agreement. Both the lease agreement and full payment are required to secure your rental dates.
- A $400 deposit is required to hold the reservation until the full payment can be remitted with the return of the lease agreement. It will be held until the end of your stay as a damage deposit.
- To hold the reservation, the deposit will need to be received within four (4) days after placing your request.
- A one time cleaning fee of $15.00 per person, minimum of $120.00, will be deducted from the deposit.
- Any damage done to or items taken from the home during your stay will be deducted from but not limited to this deposit.
- Absolutely ***No Smoking & No Pets Allowed***
- One Time Charge for cleaning the home which is included in your deposit (as said above) is for the cleaning the home after you leave.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. However, the home is equipped with a washer and dryer and you may wash and dry your linens, towels, and clothes at your convenience.
- The Charge For the Cleaning service Will Double If the Home is Neglected and additional cleaning is required. Special care should be taken when operating the fireplace (pellet stove).
- Trash during your stay Should Be Disposed at the Rainbow Grocery in South Fork at $1 to $2 a bag OR Larger Items at the SLV Regional Landfill between Del Norte and Monte Vista (719-852-3810).
The Rental Rate covers:
The home and all of its comforts, we have provided laundry soap, dish and bath soap, toilet paper, tissues, salt, pepper, etc. We ask that you replenish what you have consumed. Dishes, utensils, towels, and linens are for your convenience. If any items are withdrawn from the cabin, we will consider it your consent to deduct the prices of those items from your deposit.
Please cancel your reservations in writing at least 30 days prior to arrival. After that time, there will be a two day charge and we will consider your deposit to be a portion of the payment for the two day charge. Let us know if you have unusual circumstances, we may consider allowing a portion of your deposit to be credited toward a future stay.
State and local taxes will be charged for your stay. The tax rate for the home is 7.4%.