- Contact Us
- Reservation Form
- Things To Do
Your Privacy is Important to Us.
In the course of providing a great place for you to visit, southforkrental.com is committed to protecting the privacy of the information that you entrust to us.
Please be assured that this privacy notification will not, in any way, change the great hospitality and any of the services that we provide at southforkrental.com.
We will continue to ask for the best and most complete information to help you have a pleasant stay while protecting our interests.
We have always protected your right to privacy. Our commitment to privacy is as valued as our commitment to providing outstanding hospitality services. We will continue to safeguard your privacy and the confidentiality of the information that you entrust to us.
Thank you for your continued trust in our services.
P.O. Box 711
South Fork, CO 81154
Within our company, we restrict access to your personal financial information to those who need to know that information to provide services to you. We have a company policy that client information is not discussed outside of the office except with you. To ensure security and confidentiality, we maintain physical and procedural safeguards to protect your privacy. We discard information after three years. All discarded information is shredded.
At www.southforkrental.com, we respect your personal financial privacy. We realize that you have entrusted us with private personal financial information, and it is important to us that you know our policy concerning what we do with that information.
- We do not sell client information or names.
We collect personal financial information about you with your permission from the following sources:
- Information that you provide us to complete a reservation in connection with the services that you would like from us.
- Information that you provide to us orally; and
- Information that we receive from third parties.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about you to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
- When required to execute transactions for your account or otherwise to provide services that you have requested; or
- When you have specifically authorized us to do so in writing; or
- When required or permitted by law.